1. Long stroke chucks are mainly used for large clamping range with the same top jaws. Therefore, saving set-up time. It requires fewer top jaws sets.
2. An option to pass a larger dia. "shoulder" in order to clamp over it (smaller dia.).
3. Two jaw models have the option to clamp "spiral" parts with limited clamping area.
4. Another advantage of two jaw chuck is to load the part from the top jaws side.
5. Accuracy is 0.005mm or 0.0002".
Below are several examples of long stroke precision air chucks in variety of configurations:
107-3-10 STG model - a long stroke precision air chuck, 107mm or 4", sealed model with 17mm through hole,
and a 10mm jaw stroke on diameter.
This is a stationary chuck suitable for milling and grinding applications.
157-2-10 BCG model - This is a long stroke 157mm or 6" BCG model precision air chuck, sealed model with two jaws
and 10mm jaw stroke on diameter.
This is a rotating chuck suitable for turning and grinding applications.
150-3-12 DB Model - This is a long stroke 150mm or 6" precision rotating draw bar chuck, for
turning applications. This chuck has three jaws and 12mm jaw stroke on diameter.
220-3-18 NBCG model - This is a long stroke 220mm or 9", sealed precision air chuck, rotating chuck
for turning and grinding applications. This is a sealed model with three jaws and 18mm
jaw stroke on diameter.
250-3-18 BC model - This is a long stroke 250mm or 10", precision rotating air chuck, for
turning applications. This chuck has three jaws and 18mm jaw stroke on diameter.
Long Stroke Air Chuck
Those are precision air chucks with long jaw stroke. The jaw stroke may vary
from 3mm up to 18mm on the diameter. These special long jaws chuck has repeatability
of up to 0.005mm or 0.0002". They may be ordered with 2, 3 or 4 jaws. All models may be applied
for turning, milling and grinding (sealed chucks) operations - static or rotating, verticaly or